Pièces en banque 0

Ma bouille

Stats du forum

Aujourd'hui Total
Topics
Posts 1 message
Membres

The gp levels of RuneScape suck for many players

Créez votre galerie et partagez vos dessins.

The gp levels of RuneScape suck for many players

Messagede Dingbest » 05 Sep 2020, 07:21

So we have this new hydrix coming out along side the new amulet and pocket slot. I guess it's rightfully so but it's seems like that kind of stuff is only reserved for RuneScape gold high tier players who have tons of gp. I've been playing on and off for 3years and only acquired about complete that is 2b. I'm quite close to max (2703) and also have done every single boss in Runescape but getting top tier everything for a great many cb styles with all the switches and stuff looks literally impossible to get. Yea I done every boss but I'm definitely not the best in pvm. I do enjoy telos and frankly I don't enjoy pvm that makes me too stressed out.

With that said it seems that the only way to get that type of gp is to do pvm such as telos or aod plus it seems grindy as hell. I get it, rs is a very grindy game but like getting best in slot gear is the only thing in Runescape that looks impossible for me to really get. Grinding abilities and shit is nice but gaining just like 5b only for a single cb style appears so far that I do not even wish to do it. And yea I guess you can say I don't need all that stuff for pvm which I don't because Ive done all the directors so far but like I would really like to experience top tier equipment and to be in a position to do crazy damage and kill occasions.

I mean who wouldn't? I've done the majority of the content in Runescape and'm starting to get a bit bored but this is content which I still have yet to experience and many many different people. Also people say flipping which yea I guess, but I have no idea how to do that shit and also nobody actually speaks on it for obvious reasons. Idk I feel just like for many players, obtaining gp for best in slot gear seems impossible and it may be a part of the reason a great deal of this RS3 community stays away from the battle content - with other reasons of course. I don't really have a solution in mind I kind of just wanted to share my thoughts and feelings concerning this topic, don't tear me up lol.

The thing is, you do not require most that gear or switches. Like seriously I play ironman and individuals set all these goals to maximum and what not then go about trying to acquire a telos place to help them max? Gwd1 armor nox weapons (tbh chaoics are good for max nox for 120 slayer)to 5.4b xp. The time it takes to find the t92s is a like half of the 99s by itself.

Exercise your spinning and have energy, planted feet and your already likely to OSRS gold For Sale outdps 99 percent of the playerbase. If your objective is maximal equipment for combat as you like it, do it in places you receive your own gear drops. You will make money and every drop brings you closer to your gear. Max equipment is somthing only the elite needs to realistically be able to obtain, we're just spoiled. Trimmed comp is exactly the same manner, only the most devoted ought to be able to receive it not fuck it im gonna go for trim this week. The time that it takes to get t90s and even nex gear is absurdly low, you can do all rs in that equipment easily without any relics.
Dingbest
Nouveau !

Retourner vers Galerie