Pièces en banque 0

Ma bouille

Stats du forum

Aujourd'hui Total
Topics
Posts 1 message
Membres

A new way to train Construction

Faites corriger vos dessins par les membres de la communauté.

A new way to train Construction

Messagede Dingbest » 05 Sep 2020, 07:20

It's based on a GameJam 2018 project by Mod Ryan known as Player-Owned House contracts- material that doesn't make it to RS3 as a result of poor mismanagement / management issues is recycled and created better and enhanced on OSRS, which doesn't have to deal with shitty investors and management up to RuneScape gold does, largely due to RS3 being the cash cow / secondary game. It does have some benefits, like plank sofa the equippable saw, and wall apparel [unlockable wall kits, a characteristic exclusive to and well loved in OSRS] that match doctrine perfectly, too and its own reward space & OSRS.

I really don't think anyone wanted theres not much support for this, building contracts. Recall last gamejam somebody was working on groundwork for EW pursuit series, however nobody seemed to care for it, also remember a'gamejam' never 100% signifies content moves into match, its a session for devs to work on fire endeavors, or ideas for pleasure. 1 gamejam had penguin raids the musical, in sapce after all. No, you see, bad management is the reason.

They litterly stated they did see players druming this up. So many individuals were drumming up the pvm hub vs not druming up EW4 along with other EW quests, we had an opportunity in the EW quest line being potentally completed or closed to finished, but nah nobody actually wanted it. (Well I needed it). I blieve the mod working on it stated, there would be two more EW quests, and after his work was completed only 1 months worth of work may want being done on it, and its ready to send, he and that had the frame potentallyh completed for almost any other quests related to it, but nobody actually wanted it.

You understand what we do do, however? We've got surveys for what material comes into our match. The player base gets to decide. We don't have microtransactions. And have you even visited with Zeah? Or done even the inferno or our raids? Articles that currently exist somewhere else, RS3 or OSRS is voted for by you. And no I haven't done that because I do not like OSRS. So you state OSRS does not have any new ideas. But you have not played any of the content they've made?Want help with RuneScape on my Chromebook

Just bought a Chromebook and I downloaded the RuneScape program. Every time I try choose option. Does anyone know why I can not right click or know a solution to not having to click? Unplayable right now because of this matter. Chromebooks simply have access to the app via the playstore, thus a great deal of cheap OSRS gold things arent compatible with the reality that you're really playing on a pc. The largest one is that you can't right click, in order to produce the right click port you have to hold left (as you would do if on mobile).
Dingbest
Nouveau !

Retourner vers Corrections